Wednesday 11 July 2018

9 Easy Hairstyles To Mix It Up


Every day is not the same. Some days you're motivated, while some days you just want to trudge past it. Every time I'm having one of those dreadful days, I do something different like wear a new nose pin, wear something different to work, wing my liner a little, do my hair in a new way, etc. But it's not always easy to do something different with your hair coz let's face it, most of us do not know which partition goes where and do not even get me started about all the baby hair coming out from all over your head. IT'S NOT EASY. Hence, listing out the 10 most easy hairdos i found on the internet for you. Why do I say they are easy? Coz I've tried and tested them.


The Bad Hairday Hairstyle

hair is braided and tied in a bun



The Messy Bun with a Twist


upside down braided bun




 Braid It All Up

braided hair tied in a bun

The Friday Hairdo

twisted hair in a ponytail



Short & Chic

short hair twisted in a half updo

The Brunch Date Hairdo

hair twisted and tucked in a headband


Twist, Turn, & Braid

hair bun lined with a braid



Evening Date Hairdo

milkmaid braids

The Versatile Hair Bun

short hair tied, twisted and tucked in a bun











No comments:

Post a Comment